Summer Interns 2021
About In The Lab
In The Lab is a premier basketball lifestyle brand media organization based in Los Angeles. In The Lab was founded by Devin Williams, who became a YouTube sensation after his ‘TEN000HOURS’ Series went viral domestically and overseas. In The Lab is best known today for its high quality apparel, even coming out with not one but TWO signature shoes. Most of In The Lab’s apparel sells out within just days of release, and the fanbase continues to grow at a rapid pace each month. In The Lab’s content machine is world-class - creating some of the best basketball content in the world, managing a gaming team, producing podcasts, and more. Most recently, the brand brought on Marcelas Howard and Ryan Razooky as part of its Creator Core - adding even more firepower to the already star-studded brand.
About the Role
Are you looking to gain experience and references for the summer of 2021? Do you want to work with a global sports brand that is unique and diverse? Our summer intern program accepts applicants from all over the world looking to grow themselves personally and learn new things. We have several open positions, feel free to apply and we will reach out to those we feel fit best within the opportunity.
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Depending on the role you are selected for, responsibilities will be outlined to you at that time
Why You’ll Love In The Lab
- You will have opportunities to grow in your career
- You will be relied upon and empowered by internal stakeholders
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble people
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[Summer Intern 2021] Your Full Name” and include your resume and any past/creative work relevant to the job.
In The Lab is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.